Both girly girl charity quilts are now finished, washed and ready to pack up and send back to the Quilts for Kids headquarters. In case you missed my previous posts, you can read about the organization and the finished top of this quilt here, and my second rail fence charity quilt here.
Per the suggestion of several of you lovely readers, I used a basic stipple with free-motion hearts randomly stitched in. I used a pale pink thread that was in my stash and it blended nicely with the white and pink sections.
Most of my pictures are of the quilt trying to take off in the wind. At least I got one half decent shot!
Now I have to decide what to make next…
Happy quilting, friends!